About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

A long awaited visit...

It was dark by the time her plane was to arrive and two of my four kids just couldn't stand it. It was the smaller two.

"Is she here yet?" our little boy would ask. Followed by our little girl asking "Is that her plane?"

Their grandmother would be arriving any minute for a long awaited visit and they were having trouble holding it all together. The older two had stayed behind at home to finish up their piano and school so that they could have the rest of the night with her.

Finally, she walked off the escalator and our little boy screamed "That's my Grandmom!" and off they both ran towards her. Too be honest, I was so glad my Mom was here too. Seems like we all needed her close to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment