About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lead me...

The bible says that a Christian husband/father should set an example as he earns a living, directs the household with concern for each member, and as he fulfills his role as head of the household. He should see to their spiritual development to the life he lives and the direction in which he leads his family.

I heard this song on the radio this past week and it reminded me just how much rides on my husband's shoulders every single day. He provides us with a wonderful home and the financial means so that I can stay home and teach our children. He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and is engaged in every aspect of our lives. I am so thankful for him. May we never forget to pray for the men in our lives...so much rides on their shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment