About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Our little girl turns eight...

Today our little girl turned eight years old. She wanted a Rapunzel birthday party. Her cake (although did not look the best) was a strawberry shortcake cake and was WON...DER...FUL! Good choice my little girl...I mean big girl.

She was allowed to face time Grandmommy and open the presents that she sent in the mail early in the morning, but then came the long wait until Daddy came home to open the rest. I have to admit she was a trooper though, however, as soon as Daddy's foot hit the door she was ready to plop down and tear away.

I love birthday's. I love the way the kids tear open their presents and squeal with delight with their gifts. I love the way she went around and hugged everyone thanking them for the gifts when she was done. But most of all, I love that little girl. I thank God for blessing our lives with such a wonderful child. Happy Birthday my eight year old...


No comments:

Post a Comment