About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

...a very fine line


There is a very fine line between looking like you are crazy and really being it. I think today I was walking that line. You see...I am an avid perennial gardener. I love flowers...really any kind of flowers...they just make me happy. So when we moved into our house last June I told my husband that we would need to get rid of all of the river rock that was in our massive flower bed in our backyard, because you really can't grow perennials or any kind of flowers in rocks very well at all. He looked at me like I was crazy. I am talking about a HUGE amount of rocks here.


So today when I picked up a shovel and started moving rocks...then...I started looking like I really was crazy. Well, you have to start somewhere right? So crazy or not...I am determined (and very hard-headed)...but in the end the flower bed will produce the most beautiful flowers...and that will make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment