About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, January 26, 2009

In the blink of an eye...



My son turned 11 this week.

I remember when I woke up my husband to say that "it was time" to go to the hospital. It took 22 hours of labor to get my 10 lb. baby boy into this world. I remember falling in love with him the moment I saw him. I remember his first words and his first steps. I remember crying along with him at all of his immunizations. I remember all the laughter and the tears we have had. What I don't remember is where the time all went.

In the blink of an eye, eleven years have past...and my baby boy grew up.


No comments:

Post a Comment