About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, January 2, 2009

The one that no one ever saw...



Our Christmas photo this year was a fluke, really. You see, I posed all the kids (our 6 month old puppy included) in front of our beautiful tree in their Sunday best, combed hair and smoothed out all the wrinkles in their clothes. What many people fail to realize is that I take probably 30 pictures or more in order to get "the one". After 10 seconds my 4 year old is tired and plops down on the floor, followed by the puppy. At 15 seconds the older kids are flopping down begging for this "photo session" to be done. And at 20 seconds it's chaos...that's the picture that no one ever sees. And every year that's the one I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment