About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, January 12, 2009

My little snow angels



We woke up the other morning to yet another 5-6 inches of snow. Yippee!! were the shouts from the kids...ugh! came from my direction. The kids saw the endless possibilities of snowmen, sledding, forts and snow angels. I could only see the pulling out the snowblower yet again and my hands and feet frozen by the time I'm done. Kids see the world as kind of a "glass is half full" (of hot chocolate that is...). I think we forget to take the time to just remember what it's like...to plop down in the yard, spread out your arms and legs and make that snow angel. (Even if your neighbor thinks your crazy...truly, they're just wishing that they had the guts to do it too!)
May God always grant me the ability to see the world through the eyes of my snow angels...


No comments:

Post a Comment