About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hangin' on this week...

I can't believe how crazy this week has been already...and it's only Tuesday. Our adoption agency has been sending us last minute paperwork that needs to be filled out and sent back to them before we leave in a few days. We are scrambling to get the last two needed shots (to be able to go on an excursion outside of the city of Addis Ababa...crazy but we just found out about this). The Christmas packages are arriving by the tons and are getting wrapped as fast as they can. The decorations are finally up (well most of them, that is). We have been shopping for diapers, formula, toys, clothes for our newest member. And to top it all off, our Lego Mindstorm competition is this Saturday, so we've had the kids at our house practicing.

Crazy...but we seem to just be hangin' on this week

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys! I wish we lived closer...I love to wrap presents so I could assist with that and I am great at shopping for baby stuff! I cant wait to see that baby in your arms...

    ReplyDelete