About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Visiting Cousins...


We are traveling around visiting relatives during this holiday season. Yesterday, we stopped in and visited with my older brother and his family and the kids just loved playing together. We got them all to slow down enough to snap this quick picture. I just love it.
Today we are playing with new toys, games galore and enjoying our time together with family.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this picture! The only thing wrong with this pic is that Grandmom (I) wasn't smackdab in the middle of it! Next Christmas!!!

    Love and miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete