About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sea World...

I have one word to describe our trip to Sea World...phenomenal. The shows are just phenomenal. I'll be honest and tell you that I really had no idea what to expect here. I kind of thought it would be like going and looking at a lot of different kinds of fish in aquariums and such. But, no way Hosea...these are highly elaborate shows with choreographed animal tricks, jokes and lots of water. It was just amazing. I kept telling the kids as the day went on...okay, that one was my favorite...no, that one was my favorite. Who would of thought it?

For example, they have a show with all different kinds of animals (dogs, cats, birds, pigs, kangaroos, etc.) that is seriously funny. The animals do incredible stunts, intertwined with wonderful humor. For example during one part of the program, they had a large group of black and white cats running from some other animal and then they ran into a large white milk canister. Two seconds later out popped a large group of just plain white cats...too clever.
















No comments:

Post a Comment