About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Gotcha Day 2011...

Today is our Gotcha day. In the world of adoption, it's the day that we celebrate when we became "this" family. The day we walked through the door after over 40 hours of flying halfway across the world...the day our family was finally together.

This is our Gotcha day story...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this story! How blessed we are to have this precious little one. I will never forget that day. Your brother was filming and said "now, everybody, tiptoe over there quietly so you don't scare him!". Of course, I look like I'm doing the buffalo shuffle - I think there was Christmas music playing in the background! What a fun day! He wasn't scared at all...just took everyone and everything in. God was good to us!

    ReplyDelete