About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

About my day...


It's been f-o-r-e-v-e-r since I've blogged about our life here.  Rather than try and play "catch-up", it would probably be easier to just blog about my day today because EVERYTHING has been happening to us at once here.  And that, my friends, would be a monster long post (and no one wants to read that one).  So here goes ( a much shorter post)...

About my day....

Woke up this morning to this song (can't help but start your day dancing)...even with it cold, windy and rainy. 



Decided to make some of this...(had apples that I needed to use)...



Hmmm...what else can I make???  Maybe some of these...(and yes, it's extremely simple and tasty)

Easy, healthy fruit snacks!

Still in the kitchen...needed some "chips" for our taco soup for the evening.  So I decided to make these...

Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips













Heard this song about 4 different times...I think it should be my theme song (at least for today)



Did a boatload of this...in the kitchen (where else would I be - other than my car)...



Spent a mountain of time in this...racing the kids to...well, everything...



Had to give some of these today...



A bunch of these...



And ended the day hearing this...




Good news...

I get to do this again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment