About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy Birthday my little nine year old....

Today our littlest one turns nine.  Wow!  What happened?  I mean just yesterday we were bringing him home and he was just a wee little thang.  And now....now, he's 9.  Ugh.  Make it stop, please.


I told him this morning that my baby is no longer a baby.  I got the classic eye roll on that one.  To me, he'll always be the baby.  No matter the age.  The girls say he gets away with more.  To which, I tell him that he's the fourth child and is just lucky to have clean underwear on.

I'll always say that just like my other children are he was hand picked by God.  He fits perfectly in this family.  But why am I surprised?  God knows exactly what he's doing.  To which, I am so thankful.

He chose to have his birthday a day early so that his sister could celebrate with us before she left for college.  What a sweet child.  Of course, opening his presents a day early didn't help this decision either.  He wanted a Power Ranger birthday party with chocolate cake and tacos for dinner.  I'd call it a success.

So Happy Birthday you crazy little boy.  We love you to the moon and back.



No comments:

Post a Comment