About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

He turned 20 today....

My oldest boy came by and we celebrated his birthday today.  He turned 20.  I'll be honest, I wasn't sure we'd make it this far.  With everything that we have gone through with this one, I am thankful for these small milestones.  Like him turning 20.

His father and I are seeing some good changes in him lately.  We hope that these changes stay around for a long time.  He is such a smart and bright child with such a great future ahead of him.  But it's all about the choices we make in life.  From the smallest ones to the biggest ones.  They all affect us in some way or another.  I pray his choices are good from now on.

Remember my oldest one....today is a new day.  God has blessed you with gifts that you cannot even imagine.  Go find them.  And be the man, God created you to be.

I love you to the moon and back....


No comments:

Post a Comment