About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, January 1, 2018

Welcoming a new year....

My husband and I decided a few weeks ago to make a few much needed changes in our lives.  We both needed to lose some weight and eat better....who doesn't, right?  So we decided to get up early every morning and go through the series P90x.  Man, it's a killer.  But we are liking the way things are going so far.  The weight is coming off and we're feeling much better.  Which in my book is good.

I've also begun purging all through the house.  I'm ready to get rid of all of the excess we have.  It's not that we have a ton, but we definitely have things we no longer need.  Old baby toys, clothes that don't fit or are old, things the kids no longer play with.  I'm ready to clean out and get organized.  I believe in some ways that will make our lives a bit easier.

I'm sure there will be more changes this upcoming year.  I'm hopeful they'll all be good ones.  We'll have to see....



No comments:

Post a Comment