About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

The puzzle table...

In winter we bring up an old card table from the basement and off we go with the puzzles.  The girls and I love puzzles.  The boys....not so much.

At Christmas we do our holiday ones and then we bring out the 1000 piece puzzles for the rest of the winter.  It keeps us busy and the nice thing is you can work for a minute or an hour if you want.  Then when you're done....just walk away and come back later.  I love the picture  below where my daughter came in from church and didn't even get changed before she plopped down to work for a minute.

Puzzles, you either love them or hate them.




No comments:

Post a Comment