About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, December 15, 2017

A little piece of my heart is coming home....

This one is finally coming home tomorrow.  It's Christmas break.  This picture is basically the only thing I've been able to see for the past 5 months.  With the exception of a quick Thanksgiving weekend (where she flew to meet us while we visited family) and a couple of weekends ago when we drove down to see her.  That's it.

Don't get me wrong, at least we've had FaceTime.  And I am thankful for that.  But as a momma, it's not the same thing.  This one fills the room with her positive energy and laughing.  She's such a little nerd....and that only makes her that much cuter.  We have missed her so very much.

Tomorrow, she'll be driving for the first time 10 hours all by herself.  It's a good thing we'll be at a swim meet all day with the two little ones.  I'll need the distraction from worrying.  But she's coming home....with all the angels I can pray for.  She's coming home!



No comments:

Post a Comment