About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, December 4, 2017

Survival mode

It's been a very long time.

I'd almost given up the idea of ever writing on this blog again.  I had placed it on a shelf so to speak and just hunkered down into a type of survival mode.  No one wants to write about the days you just barely get through.  You don't want to remember how hard it was or is, much less put it out there for all the world to see and judge.  So you survive.

But in the midst of that survival, there are still moments that touch our hearts.  Moments that make us smile, make us laugh and make us remember to keep pushing forward.  Forward to brighter days.

So I'm going to start blogging again.  Kind of like journaling for me.  Just me.

I'm not looking to get famous.  Not looking to teach anybody anything.  Cause let's face it....what do I know?  This is just one family's story.  Our story.  This is just our life....

No comments:

Post a Comment