About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, December 22, 2017

The Phase 10 showdown...

During this holiday season there's a serious showdown going on.  The Phase 10 showdown.


In our house we are a serious gaming family, but not the electronic kind.  I mean we like to do those as well...although mainly it's our little one that loves those.  But everyone else adores board and card games.  We have a ton of them.  The one that we have been playing over and over right now is the card game Phase 10.  It's so much fun.

The funny story about this game is that one year my Mother gave me this game for Christmas.  She also gave it to my husband the next Christmas, and one of my kids as a present for the Christmas after that.  We laughed about that one.  So all three sat unopened for the longest time....until this holiday season, when we opened one to take to a swim meet a week ago and the showdown begin.

Oh, how I love me a good showdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment