About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, December 11, 2017

Our force field...


 Because I'm a bit of a softy and don't want them to freeze to death, our two barn cats have come inside for the winter.  Normally, they are pretty good inside, however right now they are driving me absolutely crazy climbing the Christmas tree.  I guess I can't blame them because that's what they do all day long outside.  A tree is a tree to them.

But my ornaments will not survive this year if I don't do something...and quick.  So we brought out the big guns.  Our force field....the vacuum hose.  Which by the way, they are petrified of.  So far it's working.

I hope so.  I'm running out of super glue...and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment