About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The box...

There are times that I think my husband loves to drive me crazy. Earlier in the week he told me that a box was coming and that I "WAS NOT" allowed to open it. Hmmm...interesting. Yesterday, the box arrived. Now anyone who knows me well enough will tell you that I don't do well with "unopened" presents addressed to me anywhere in the near vicinity of me.

With Mother's day at the end of this week, it wasn't hard to guess what the box was for. Well, if I wasn't "allowed" to open it...maybe my spies could tell me what was in it. "Kids", I yelled. "Come here for a minute, I have a question to ask you". Nope, that didn't work. They had no clue what was in it. Drat! My husband had covered all his bases well this time. Hmmm...maybe if I shake it. Nope, no sound. I could speculate what's in the box but I'm pretty sure that a pop-up camper wouldn't fit inside it, so I'm fresh out of ideas.

For now I'm working on my x-ray vision technique...I'll let you know how it goes

1 comment: