About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, May 28, 2010

The eagle has landed...

The eagle has landed. I saw that on a movie once as they were talking about someone really important finally showing up somewhere or another. (Obviously, I don't watch too many movies, or at least I'm much too tired to remember it exactly) My point is that Daddy made it back. He had to stop in at work for a while, but at least he's a quick drive away. The kids are overjoyed and our smallest little girl can't wait to show him her new little secret. Yesterday, she learned to ride her bike without any training wheels. Yep...she really did it. Way to go my little girl!

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet her daddy was very surprised and proud of his little girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see my beautiful blue-eyed granddaughter ride her bike without training wheels! Oh, and the trampoline show too!

    Love and miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete