About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The 20 year feud...


My little brother and his wife are visiting us this weekend and we are having such a wonderful time. My favorite part has been watching my husband and my brother continue their original Nintendo "Tecmo Superbowl feud". They hoop and holler like they are 8 year old boys over a video game so old that the graphics would make anyone laugh. They have officially been at this back and forth for about 20 years. To be honest, it's probably the reason why we never got rid of our Nintendo game system. But...they love it...and I love to see them have such a great time. Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment