About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What aisle do you keep the sanity?

After running several errands this morning with four kids in tow, this song came on the radio on the way home and I tell you it was speaking to me. So as I go and figure out how to be in three places at once, cook a dinner while not being in the house, do 7 more loads of laundry, and figure out a way to clean bathrooms just by leaving the cleaner in the bathroom all by itself, I'll leave you with "my" song for today.

Because today this is all I've got, since apparently they were out of sanity on aisle 7 at Target...

No comments:

Post a Comment