About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clean kitchens are way over-rated...



After an incredibly LONG day yesterday, Daddy finally made it home safely...and we are glad. I was dragging so badly last night after rushing around everywhere and trying to accomplish everything I needed to do that by the end of the evening, I felt completely deflated. I was so glad to see "fresh troops" walk through the door.


Today however is a brand new day and with it brings renewed energy (on my part - given a good night's rest) and another day filled with fun things to do. After doing some school this morning, my two smallest ones took on a cooking project...Amish, of course...and they loved it. Now, the house smells wonderfully of "Blueberry Cake with Struesel Topping" (get the book I tell you...worth every penny).


Just don't ask me how clean my floors and counters are...

No comments:

Post a Comment