About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I will survive...


Liked this picture...it made me laugh. So me this week. Just saying nothing and trying hard to look like I knew what I was doing.

Good news...in case you were losing sleep over it...much better and on the upward swing now. I am sorry to report that it is slowly wiping out the children one by one. It's my oldest turns right now and I think the smallest one is next-ugh!

It's like the fog that creeps over the city in one of those old Alfred Hitchcock movies, wiping out everything in it's path. Oh yeah sweetie, you are so next. The fist bumping me instead of kissing me won't save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment