About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Snow be coming...huh, Mom?









I wish I could bottle up every conversation that this little one says. It's so over the top cute. At this moment he had wrapped himself around my leg as I dragged him like a mop around my kitchen. All the while he was asking...


Snow be coming...huh, Mom, huh? (Thanks to the new sled we bought at Costco last week)


Soon...little one...all too very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I should have left my new snow boots that I bought in Iowa THERE! They'll take up half my suitcase but I need to pack them and be there for the fun you'll be having in that first snow!!!

    ReplyDelete