About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Look who just turned FIVE!!!!


Waaaahhhhh!!!!  My baby did.

 He of course informs me that he is NOT a baby and that I should quit calling him that.

Okay, my little wuvee duvee cutie pie…

Let's just face it….he can't win this.  I mean look at him.


Of course, it doesn't help that it looks like the cake is bigger than he is.  Probably is…that tiny thing.  But 5.  Where did it go?  I think I might have slept or blinked or spaced out because something happened to my little baby.  

This one.


My baby.


Looks like this….and just turned five.


Waaaahhhhhh!!!!  Make it stop, make it stop.  I want to get off this ride now.  Slow it down people.


Happy birthday my beautiful little one….you will always be my baby.  



No comments:

Post a Comment