About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Daddy likes that boy's style….

Our Stihl gas trimmer wasn't working the other day and I went with my little boy into the Toro/Stihl dealer to pick up a part to fix it.  Not 30 seconds into the door, my little boy proceeded to tell everyone in the store….as loud as he could…..that they didn't have anything green in their store.  And that they needed to go out and get some John Deere to sell.

Man oh man, Daddy (who works for Deere) likes that boy's style….


No comments:

Post a Comment