About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, May 18, 2015

It's time to bring on some animals….

Finally, both gardens are in and I must say it feels so good to have that done.

So with that out of our way, our focus has turned to the grass.  Something that at this moment just won't stop growing about an inch an hour, it seems.  Lately we've had our share of rain, which I must say that I am enormously thankful for from a garden aspect.  But when you are trying to keep up with the mowing, there are days you just want to throw up your hands and say….little help?


So this has got me thinking.  (What else ya gonna do on a lawn tractor?)  I believe it's time to bring on some animals to the farm.  Something that needs a nice little pasture.  Something that can eat weeds, grass, brush piles and anything else we got going on all over the farm.

It's time to bring on some animals.

So if you'll excuse me, I need to go and convince my husband that we need a goat, and a sheep, and a horse and some chickens and….

Oh boy, this is gonna take a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment