About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, May 1, 2015

I have officially put God in the driver's seat….

This morning I finally finished planting the big garden and officially put God in the driver's seat.

You see, we have no water at the farm yet.  Okay, scratch that.  I have water.  But it's in a well down in the bottomless pit thingy near the chicken coop and I don't have any way to get to it.  We are having the workers for the house pipe the well to the garden area but I have been told that it's gonna be a while.  Ugh…

I now know what the farmers feel.  When they watch the skies and rely solely on the Lord above.  They pray a lot and have a lot of faith when they plant.  Which is a good thing.  I plan on planting the second garden this weekend, if all goes well.  And keep on praying.

So, come on Lord….bring on the rain.

 ….please


No comments:

Post a Comment