About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Anne of Green Gables….

My youngest daughter and I are going through the Anne of Green Gables movies again.  We have all three and I cannot say enough good things about it.  Love these movies.  My favorite quote is the one below….

"Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it."

Anne says that a lot.  It's so true.  Kind of like starting out with a clean slate.  Nice to go through life with that thought.



I love the slow pace of life in the movies.  Where tea was served on real china, and walks around the lake were common.  Where ladies dressed up to go "visit" someone and where gentlemen were still plenty to be found.  Just slowing down and enjoying each and every moment.

If you've never seen Anne of Green Gables, I highly recommend it.  It's just a good wholesome kind of movie.  I hope you fall in love with all the characters as I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment