About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Anybody need any beans?


The kids and I decided this year that for an extra science experiment, we would try and grow some flowers and vegetables. So we bought the necessary lights and materials needed and the kids went wild with planting seeds. I mean they picked whatever they were in the mood for at the time...so we have watermelons, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, pumpkins, strawberries...you name it we're probably growing it.

Now, here's where I should probably mention that I've never grown anything from seeds before...thus, the problem. Apparently, there are different months/times that you should plant certain seeds for them to come up...at the appropriate time...so that you can move them outside...and not have a garden growing in your basement. Well, I guess I won't make that mistake again next year...but I just have one question...

Anybody need any beans??

No comments:

Post a Comment