About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Can we please mom...can we????

I looked at the clock and it said 1:30. Outside, the sky was bright blue with a few clouds. The weather was calling the kids...I could tell. I repeated..."focus, kids"...but it was no use. They begged me again for the umpteenth time. Can we please mom...can we???

To be honest, this day was a reprieve from the cold, snowy weather we have been having...and it was calling me too. So we stopped school and grabbed our bikes and rode until our hearts were content. It was a great day!







It's rainy and cold again today...I'm so glad we had that day. It's nice to know that spring is just around the corner (mind you, for us it's a real LONG corner...but it's coming). I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment