About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, January 25, 2010

You bet it was...

"O.k. everyone, load up in the car, don't touch each other, stay clean and no one put on your winter hat or else you're going have hair standing taller than this house," I pleaded as we all piled into our van this past weekend.


We were already running behind schedule...what else was new...but everyone at the moment was clean and in one place, that's all I could hope for. We were headed to get our family portrait made and some individual pictures of the kids.
Sure it's stressful to get everyone dressed, cleaned, combed and staying put without making a mess. In the midst of it all, I always ask myself is it worth it...and then I see the pictures and know the answer. You bet it was...









No comments:

Post a Comment