About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I just can't quite see it yet...

O.k., it must have been a fluke that night, because we are back down to just a few hours in a row sleeping again for me. Since our new little one is so small and we are trying very hard to put some weight on him, he eats about every three to four hours. Meaning, I'm up a whole lot at night.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that lack of sleep really can have an affect on a person...you know when you just get a little loopy. You might find yourself putting the milk in the cupboard instead of the fridge. Or you might forget to put in the washer detergent into the load of towels. Or you forget your child's name when you go to call them (o.k., that could qualify a whole bunch of people who still get more sleep than me). Whatever the case may be, I'm sure that someday there will be a day where we sleep all the time through the night (kind of like a light at the end of our tunnel somewhere).

I just can't quite see it yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment