About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I will...

...finally cross the finish line of that marathon BEFORE I die.

...find "me time" in my busy schedule and NOT feel guilty about it.

...cook 'till my hearts content...and NOT feel guilty about that one either.

...get all of my bathrooms cleaned in one day.

...get my entire house cleaned in one day (for that matter).

...have an entire afternoon where someone doesn't tell scream "Mom!" at the top of their lungs.

...wear what I want to wear (even if it's WAY out of style...heck, I'm over 40 and I've earned that one).

...listen to Christmas music any time of the year...just because it makes me happy (that one's for you kids).

...finally understand the game of soccer (so I don't have to "fake it" when my 7 year old tells me her positions she's playing).

...talk my husband into a pop-up camper (please, oh please sweetie...).

...run outside and not worry about all the "jiggling" taking place...everywhere.

...lose the EXTRA pounds that my love of cooking and my 3 biological kids gave to me (see note just above).

...sing in my car LOUDLY...(that's another one for ya kids).

...go to bed every night knowing that I woke up that day with a happy heart, live a blessed life and will walk one day on the streets of gold.


I will...two words...so much power behind them.

1 comment:

  1. I am way beyond proud of you! You have always accomplished whatever you set your heart and mind to do, but if you insist on getting that enormous house cleaned in ONE day...I'd better get on a plane and come help! ;-)

    Love and miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete