About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, October 28, 2011

My favorite thing...


This is my favorite thing. Not a day goes by that I don't use this...seriously. I waited 19 years before asking for one of these fancy things (and then I asked for the biggest one they sold...who knows when I'll get another one) so to me it's such a luxury. I tell you it can do just about everything, short of my dishes, laundry and the bathrooms...I'm working on it though.

Plus, look how skinny my legs look in the convex bowl (thought I'd throw in a fancy word...sheesh, homeschoolers...bunch of overachievers).

Actually, it's my cinnamon roll diet...obviously it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment