About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday my 3 year old...

Today was our little one's 3 year old birthday. He chose to have a Cars 2 birthday party with a chocolate cake. Okay, granted the girls and I chose the chocolate cake part but he didn't seem to mind. That boy has as much love for chocolate as all of us girls do. He loved his presents. We got him some more Car 2 "shake n' go" cars" to add to his collection he got for Christmas. He adores them...it's all about Cars right now for him. He also got a couple of ride on toys...a scooter and a big wheel. They're great for the long winter days inside.
Happy Birthday my baby boy...3 years old. I can't believe it... We love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment