About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hours upon hours...

Hours upon hours of training in the water....

Hours upon hours at a swim meet...

Hours upon hours of waiting your turn to swim...

Ask both of my kids....

Hours of hours of fun...

Our swim season is slowly coming to a close and I think the kids are feeling a bit sad. Just a few more weeks to go and then they get a break from the constant practice. Me, I get a break from washing towel after towel after towel. They have improved every time that have competed in the water and that to me is the biggest accomplishment of all. Here's a few photos from this swimming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment