About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Fall, ya'll...

It's all about football right now in our house.  My husband L.O.V.E.S. all kinds of sports and football is one of the top ones on his list.  He and our little girl have some type of fantasy football team thingy they are playing (obviously I'm very knowledgeable in the football area...just ask me anything, really) and they are loving every minute of it.

The other day they took off in the green space behind our house to throw the football around and the dog and I crashed their little par-taah to snap these shots....

Focus, baby... 


...and yes, there was dancing

...and tackling (it happens, ya know)

Ooo,whee...ain't I lucky ducky to get to spend the rest of my life with this one






Happy Fall, ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment