About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A sneak peek….

Here's a sneak peek at what our new house is going to look like.  Full deep front porch for rocking chairs.  A farmhouse, southern living kind of look.  Love it!


I wish I could say that we are breaking ground tomorrow, but the reality of it all is that it takes a lot longer than you think.  For now, we are almost done with the inside plans….still tweaking a few things and then the builder has to price everything out.  That's where our budget will come into play.  Wish I could have everything, but I live in the land of reality and our kids gotta eat, go to college, wear clothes….those rascals.

Still….it's gonna be a great house.  Real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment