About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Help is on the way...

Today my mother and father-in-law are coming for a visit over the holiday weekend. It's so nice when they come because it gives my husband the needed help (his father...) for certain projects around our house. This weekend we are installing a huge ceiling fan in our family room (it happens to be a cathedral height ceiling...no way do I want to get up there and help on that one). I also hope that they can do some shelves in my storage room (I'll see how the first project goes before I mention that one to them). In any case, I'm just so thankful that...

...help is on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment