About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Something wonderful...

"Look Mom, I can see grass!" My little girl yelled from the backseat of our van today as we were out running errands. "Where, where?" the older two asked. "There, right there..." At that moment, I think a big smile went across all of our faces.

You see, we've had so many, many, many months of snow covering the ground that I think the kids forgot that there was grass underneath it all. But today...today something is happening. Something wonderful...something fantastic...something called...

MELTING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment