About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Curious George...



I found it in a box at the top of our storage area. I had been cleaning and throwing out many, many, MANY boxes for the past week when I came across this. My husband received it when he was 4 years old because he had gone into the hospital and has kept it for 37 years. It was old and filthy and smooshed terribly, but the minute (and I do mean the very second) I pulled it out of the box my little boy yelled at the top of his lungs...."crious deorge". (That's Curious George, for those of you who don't speak "two year old")


...and has not let go of it since

No comments:

Post a Comment