About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thought it was a good idea...





But somehow, when you factor in the warm day today (89...not as hot as it has been lately...but still good and warm), or the 10 miles round trip, or the bike trailer filled with two kids (between both of them and the trailer...a good 80 pounds extra to pull), or the 6 o'clock traffic to deal with, and my personal favorite...a really sore rear end when it's all done....well, let's just say that when the kids say "hey, Mom, can we bike to the farmer's market today"


....just wondering about that good idea thing

2 comments:

  1. I can feel your pain lol. I love bike rides but I hate the really sore rear end part,,,,the kids don't seem to feel that though, (I think I am getting soft in my old age lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if you are ambitious or crazy to bike all the way to the farmer's market... :)

    ReplyDelete