About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Funny story...

Once a month my husband and I have nursery duty at our church in the "two year old" room. This past Sunday it was our turn to serve. About half way through the hour the main teacher had all of the children sit on a carpet and play a little game called "I Spy". (You know, I spy something green...what is it???)

Well, she begins the game with the color red. All the kids picked this and that and finally guess the correct item. Next, she picked the color black. At this time all the kids are looking around trying to guess what it could be, when all of a sudden our little boy jumps up and runs to me patting his tummy and says..."I black".

...it was seriously laugh out loud funny

No comments:

Post a Comment