About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A clean car and homemade bagels...

These two things are completely unrelated....


I sent my oldest outside to wash the cars this afternoon and our smallest wanted to join him.  Thought it was so cute.  Our oldest is so good to him and on most occasions is very patient (granted the little one is three and he will try any one's patience after a while). 

I like to see them together as one is about three times taller than the other.  They call each other "bro".  I love that...








This of course, has nothing to do with the boys...but I just have to tell you our new favorite love in our house.  Now granted, the way I try to cook new things that could change tomorrow...but for now everyone loves these.  Homemade bagels, yum!  I had a boatload of cream cheese that I needed to use and decided that I would try my hand at homemade bagels.  I made a strawberry cream cheese spread to go with it and it was delicious. 

To be honest, I've always been intimidated by bagels...not sure why, just was.  Now though, after having done them....they are incredibly easy and way cheaper than the store bought and so much better.  So take it from me, try to make some...you won't be disappointed.

1 comment: