About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wrong place at the wrong time...

Have you ever been in the wrong place at the just the wrong time?  I mean if you hadn't been right where you were at that very minute or two feet over it wouldn't of happen...

On Sunday, I got whacked, pelted, bamboozled with a large, huge, ginormous rock, boulder, mountain in the face which came careening, whizzing, flying at me from the lawn mower.  Basically what I'm saying is that it hurt something fierce and knocked me to the ground.

Wrong place at the wrong time...ugh!

My wonderful husband though, jumped off the lawn mower made sure I was alright and then proceeded for the next couple of hours to move everyone of those stinkin' river rocks out of that flower bed (which I had already planned on moving anyway...just hadn't done it yet) so we could put down grass seed.  I love that man...

Just wishin' I wasn't in that wrong place at the wrong time...

No comments:

Post a Comment