About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

No one ever said that it was gonna be easy….

Well, I can finally say that we have officially moved into our rental.

It. Was. Not. Easy.

We moved in the pouring snow one day and in the single digit temps the next.  Talk about cold.  After a few seconds your face hurts and then you worry after an hour that it no longer hurts.  I would have probably panicked more about our situation, if it weren't for the fact that we crawled our way into the bed each night out of sheer exhaustion.  And I didn't have the energy to even think about it.

Now it's a matter of unpacking only what we need and storing the rest in the basement.  We are squeezed into this rental and are learning a new motto for the next several months….."making it work".  It ain't pretty but it will all work out.

So if you'll excuse me I'm on a mission to find the checkbook.  Oh, and the dish soap.  And a pair of scissors.  And...

Well….who am I kidding.  I've lost my mind too, but I'm not looking for that anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment